- 1 baguette or ciabatta bread, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, halved
- 1/4 cup Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sadaf Red Wine Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and brush the tops with the Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Rub the cut sides of the garlic cloves over the bread.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until the bread is toasted.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, basil, Sadaf Balsamic Vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the bread is done, top each slice with the tomato mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Note: You can also add some other ingredients like feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, or prosciutto to make it more flavorful. Bruschetta is a traditional italian appetizer that can be enjoyed as a snack or as a side dish with a salad or a pasta dish.