Dill and Garlic Grilled Salmon with Sadaf Dill and Garlic Seasoning
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp Sadaf Dill and Garlic seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the Sadaf Dill and Garlic seasoning, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and pour the marinade over the fish, making sure to coat each fillet evenly.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to marinate into the fish.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the salmon for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the fish is cooked through and flaky.
- Serve the grilled salmon hot with a sprinkle of extra dill and garlic seasoning on top, if desired.
Note: This recipe can also be baked in the oven at 375F for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.