Hemp Seed Pesto Sauce
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Sadaf Roasted Pine Nuts Hummus
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Sadaf lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine the basil leaves, hemp seeds, Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, Sadaf Roasted Pine Nuts Hummus, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse the ingredients until they are well combined and form a smooth pesto sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more olive oil until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve the pesto sauce over pasta, grilled vegetables, or as a spread on sandwiches.