Lamb Kabobs with Pomegranate Marinade
- 2 lbs boneless lamb, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Sadaf Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 tablespoons Sadaf olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sadaf ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Sadaf ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Sadaf smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Sadaf ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sadaf ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, mix together the pomegranate molasses, olive oil, garlic, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, cinnamon, black pepper, and salt.
- Add the lamb cubes and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the lamb cubes, onion, and bell pepper wedges onto skewers.
- Grill the skewers for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until the lamb is cooked through and vegetables are slightly charred.
- Serve the kabobs with your favorite side dish and enjoy the delicious combination of pomegranate and lamb flavors.
Note: If you don't have skewers you could use metal or wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 minutes before using them, this will prevent the skewers from burning.