- 16 oz jar of Sadaf Tahini
- 8 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Sadaf Tahini and cold water until smooth.
- Stir in the lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, and continue to mix until well combined.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Note: This tahini sauce is perfect for falafels, but it can also be used as a dip for vegetables, as a spread on sandwiches or as a base for salad dressings or marinades. It's versatile and has a slightly nutty, creamy taste and smooth texture. To store, keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. Before using, give it a good stir or shake as the oil and water may separate while sitting.