Golden Turmeric Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon Sadaf ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Sadaf ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Sadaf ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Sadaf ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice
- In a blender, combine the almond milk, banana, turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, honey or maple syrup if using, and ice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy.
Note: You can also add some vanilla extract or vanilla bean powder for a subtle vanilla flavor. You can also add some protein powder, chia seeds, or flax seeds for added nutrients. You can also use other types of milk like coconut milk, oat milk, or soy milk.