Beatrice’s Cherry Cheesecake Bars
- 1 jar Sadaf cherries in light syrup
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl. Mix until well combined and press into the bottom of a greased 8-inch baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Spread over the graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set.
Let cool completely before topping with Sadaf cherries in light syrup.
Serve chilled and enjoy!