- 1/2 cup Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil, lemon juice, garlic, anchovy fillets, and Dijon mustard. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese and continue to whisk until the cheese is fully incorporated and the dressing is smooth.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper as desired.
- If desired, add chopped parsley for a fresh burst of flavor.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Enjoy your Fresh Caesar Salad Dressing with your favorite greens, croutons, and parmesan cheese.