- 1 can Sadaf Solid Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 large whole-grain or spinach tortillas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup jicama, julienned
- 1/2 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed greens (e.g., spinach, arugula, romaine)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare Tuna Mixture:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and lemon juice.
- Add the finely chopped parsley and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Assemble the Wrap:
- Lay out the tortillas on a clean surface.
- Spread a generous layer of the tuna mixture on each tortilla, leaving about an inch from the edges.
- Add a layer of julienned jicama and thinly sliced radishes.
- Top with a handful of mixed greens.
Wrap and Serve:
- Carefully fold in the sides of the tortilla and then roll it up tightly from the bottom.
- Cut the wrap in half diagonally.
- Serve immediately, or wrap it in parchment paper for an on-the-go meal.