Pan Fried Feta in Sesame
- 1/2 cup Sadaf Sesame Seeds
- 8 oz Sadaf Feta Cheese, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Sadaf ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup Sadaf Grapeseed Oil
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Spread the sesame seeds on a plate.
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour and black pepper.
- Place the beaten eggs in another shallow dish.
- Dip the feta slices into the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
- Dip the feta slices into the beaten eggs, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Press the feta slices into the sesame seeds to coat evenly.
- Heat the Sadaf Grapeseed Oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the feta slices and cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the feta slices from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Serve the feta slices warm with lemon wedges on the side.
Note: You can also serve it as an appetizer or a side dish. It also goes well with a salad or as a topping for sandwiches.