- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Sadaf Saffron Threads
- 2 tablespoons sugar or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Sadaf ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon Sadaf ground nutmeg
- a pinch of salt
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat, until it starts to steam.
- Add the saffron threads, sugar or honey, cardamom, nutmeg, and a pinch of salt. Stir until well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a serving glass.
- Enjoy the warm and fragrant Saffron Milk and relax.
Note: You can also add some crushed pistachios or almonds on top for a crunchy twist. Saffron Milk can also be chilled and served cold, it's a perfect drink to enjoy on a hot day.