Sadaf Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sadaf Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl or a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the Sadaf Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sadaf Red Wine Vinegar, minced garlic, honey or maple syrup, and Dijon mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If using a bowl, whisk the ingredients together until well blended. If using a jar, close the lid and shake the jar vigorously until the ingredients are well blended.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake or whisk before using.
Note: You can add or adjust the ingredients to your preference, for example, you can add some dried or fresh herbs such as basil, thyme, or parsley. Or you can also add a little bit of lemon juice or orange juice for a tangy twist.