Lemon Pepper Chicken
Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe
By Bernadette Molina
Author of Award Winning Cookbook, Herencia Cookbook, and food content creator with a niche in Latin fusion.
Serving Size: 2 | Time: 30 minutes
- 1 chicken breast, cut butterfly style into filets
- 1 tablespoon Sadaf Foods Lemon Pepper
- 1 tsp Sadaf Foods garlic powder
- 1 tsp Sadaf Foods onion powder
- 1 tsp Sadaf Foods turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Sadaf Foods dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Sadaf salt
- 1 tablespoon Sadaf Foods extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Sadaf Foods cold pressed avocado oil
- 1 lemon, cut into halves
- Rinse chicken with cool water and half a lemon.
- Place into a bowl with olive oil, and seasonings. Mix.
- Warm a pan on medium heat, for about a minute.
- Once the pan is warm, add avocado oil.
- Place chicken and sear for 3 minutes on high.
- Flip, and sear the chicken for 3 more minutes.
- Flip the chicken again and lower the heat. Squeeze the second half of the lemon over the chicken. Cover and let cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip the chicken a final time and cover. Cook for 5 more minutes through or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Enjoy with rice and steamed asparagus.